First Merit Solutions is an officially vetted Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) through the U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs Vetbiz program.
First Merit Solutions possesses the in-depth knowledge of software safety analysis and risk assessment processes in support of the software safety confirmation and material release.
Business Classification: CvE Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Cage Code: 82GK8
DUNS #: 081112797
541511 : 541512 : 541519
511210 : 541330 : 334419
First Merit Solutions is currently accepting resumes from qualified Software Developers and System Safety Professionals. If you are interested in working for a growing software safety business, we would like to hear from you.
Please send resumes and inquires to: email@example.com
First Merit Solutions, LLC considers all applicants for a position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disabilities, veterans/reserve/national guard, genetic information or any other similarly protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. If your disability means you require assistance in applying for a job with FMS LLC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
- Managed the software safety projects for the Software Engineering Directorate (SED) MLRS Platform Support Team.
- Managed the system safety programs for the IA407 and OH-58F/CASUP aircraft.
- Implemented the PEO System Safety Program Management Process.
- Coordinated and executed platform level System Safety Working Group (SSWG) meetings.
- Conduced system safety analyses and prepared System Safety Risk Assessments (SSRA).
- Provided hazard probability analysis and documented in Risk Assessment memorandums to Program Manager for residual risk acceptance.
As every project is challenged with cost and schedule requirements that can be difficult to achieve. Cost and schedule can be reduced by incorporating safety engineers early in a project’s development. These cost and schedule benefits are achieved by identifying system level hazards as early as possible during the safety analysis process. This safety analysis process identifies where to focus the verification activities by assigning software criticality values based on system level hazard assessments. First Merit has established experience with the safety analysis process to achieve cost savings and meet delivery schedules.
First Merit’s mission statement is to achieve a First Time Go on every project’s safety confirmation review.